Ciroldi SPA – P.IVA 00052150364, Via Nazionale per Carpi 1951 – 41010 Ganaceto (MO) ITALY
All of the content—i.e. text, graphics, files, tables, images, and information—found within this site is protected in accordance with applicable law with regard to copyrights, patents, and intellectual property. Any products or companies mentioned on this site are the trademarks of their respective owners and may be protected by patents and/or copyrights deposited with or granted by the competent authorities. As such, said content may only be downloaded or used for personal, non-commercial purposes. Therefore, the content may not, in whole or in part, be copied, altered, or resold for a profit or for any other benefit.
USE OF THE SITE
In no case may Ciroldi spa be held liable for damages of any kind caused, directly or indirectly, by accessing the site, by the inability to access the site, or from your reliance on and use of the information contained therein. Ciroldi spa shall take steps to provide up-to-date information on the site, but does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Ciroldi spa reserves the right to alter the content of the site and of these legal notices at any time and without notice.
ACCESS TO LINKED EXTERNAL SITES
Ciroldi spa assumes no responsibility with respect of any sites that may be accessed by way of links found within this site, which are provided solely as a service to online users. The fact that Ciroldi spa provides these links does not imply approval of the related sites, and Ciroldi spa assumes no responsibility for the quality, content, graphics of said sites. Therefore, the accuracy and completeness of the information found there are the responsibility of the owners of the sites accessed under the conditions said owners have established. Ciroldi spa offers no assurances as to any software found on this site or on external sites and cannot guarantee their quality, security, or compatibility with any other systems in use.
In accordance with the obligations of the Italian data protection code (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003) and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Regulation no. 679/2016) as amended, this site respects and safeguards the privacy of its users and visitors and makes every effort possible and appropriate to not infringe upon the rights of its users.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Provision of the information and consent to its collection and processing is voluntary. Users may deny consent or revoke consent at any time (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org). However, failure to consent may result in the inability to provide certain services, which may compromise the experience of using the site.
By “processing” of personal data we mean any transaction or set of transactions conducted with or without the aid of electronic or otherwise automated means in relation to the collection, logging, organization, conservation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, viewing, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, disclosure, cancellation, and destruction of said data.
As of 25 May 2018 (the effective date of the GDPR), this site shall process certain data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSES
Like all web sites, this site makes use of log files to store information gathered automatically during a user’s visit to the site. The following information may be gathered in this way:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of the visit;
- referral web page and outbound page;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
This data is gathered for the following purposes:
- solely in aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. None of this information is connected to the actual person/user of the site and cannot be used to make such an identification (as of 25 May 2018, this information is to be processed based on the legitimate interests of the data controller);
- for the purposes of security (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data logged automatically may also include personal information such as the IP address, which may be used, in accordance with applicable law, to block attempts to harm the site, harm other users, or otherwise cause damage or commit a crime. This data is never used for user identification or profiling and is not cross-checked with other data or provided to third parties; it is used solely for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (as of 25 May 2018, this information is to be processed based on the legitimate interests of the data controller);
- to provide data to third parties that provide functions that are necessary to service provision, such as the management of comments on the site, requests for information, site maintenance, accounting and administration, or managing requests for cost estimates by sending data to retailers or dealers in the area of the requester.
The data received will be used solely for provision of the service requested and solely for the time necessary to provide the service.
Information that users of the site decide to make public by way of the services and tools provided is provided by them voluntarily and consciously, thereby exempting the Site Owner and the Data Controller from any and all liability with regard to any violations of the law. It is up to the users to ensure that they are authorized to disclose personal data of third parties or content that may be protected by national or international law.
If comments are managed by way of an external service (e.g. Disqus), see the policies of that service for further information (see the section on cookies).
Data gathered by the site during its use is used solely for the purposes specified above and is stored for solely for the time needed to execute the activities specified. In any event, personal data gathered by the site will not be provided to third parties for any reason, unless there is a legitimate request by law enforcement and only in the cases required by law. However, data may be provided to third parties if necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (e.g. sending a cost estimate to dealers, sending replies to inquiries, sending comments) or in order to conduct security checks or for site optimization.
The methods of processing personal data provided by way of this web site include the use of manual, electronic, and screen-based mechanisms (including fax, phone, electronic mail, and other electronic and/or automated systems of communication) in a manner that ensures security as well as observance of the principles of fairness, legality, transparency, and confidentiality of the data. This personal information is processed by Ciroldi spa solely for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was gathered.
The personal data provided by users who make purchases or request materials or information by way of this web site will be processed for the purpose of executing the request sent and for the provision of services or execution of agreements entered into and for which registration is required, as well as for all other purposes specified herein, and may be disclosed to third parties in the event it should be necessary for said purposes.
Upon consent of the data subject, Ciroldi spa may process any personal data provided for commercial purposes and to carry out direct marketing efforts, such as sending informational materials and commercial communications, as well as to conduct market research.
This data may be processed by personnel hired for the purpose by Ciroldi spa only in the event said processing is necessary to the completion of their duties and solely conducting the operations necessary to said duties. To this end, the data provided, or a portion thereof, may be disclosed to affiliated companies; individuals, professional firms, and other enterprises that provide consulting and support to Ciroldi spa in relation to accounting, administration, and legal, fiscal or financial affairs; parties allowed access to the data by law or by order of law enforcement; and parties responsible for the technical functioning of the web site.
The data gathered by the site is processed at the offices of the Data Controller, Ciroldi spa –Via Nazionale per Carpi, 1951 – 41010 Ganaceto – Modena – ITALY, and at the data center of the web hosting provider. The web hosting provider (InfoServizi Sas con sede in Viale del Lavoro 33 – 37036 San Martino Buon Albergo (VR) responsible for handling and processing the data on behalf of the controller is located within the European Economic Area and acts in compliance with European legislation.
In line with standard practice, this web site makes use of “cookies”, i.e. small text files that are used to store information related to visitor preferences, in order to improve the functioning of the site, to simplify navigation by automating procedures (e.g. logging in, interface language, etc.), and to analyze site usage.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between the connected users and are used to prevent a requested function from being provided to the incorrect user, as well as for security purposes in order to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies contain no personal data and last solely for the duration of the current session, i.e. until closing the browser. No consent is required for such cookies.
Functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary in order to use the site and are connected with an explicit request for a function by the user (e.g. logging in). No consent is required.
Instructions for disabling cookies may be found on the following web pages:
– Google (Google Analytics cookies): Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that uses performance cookies to gather anonymous navigation data (truncated to the last octet) in order to analyze use of the site, compile reports on site activity, and provide other information, such as the number of visitors and the pages visited. Google may also transfer this data to third parties where allowed by law or in the event said third parties process this data on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data in Google’s possession. The data transmitted to Google is stored on Google’s servers in the United States.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies may be found on the page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
Users may opt out of the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Most of the videos found on the site do not generate cookies when accessing the page as a result of setting “Privacy Enhanced Mode (no cookies)”, which ensures that YouTube does not store any information on visitors unless they voluntarily play the video.
For more information on the use and processing of data by Google, we recommend reading Google’s policy here, as well as the page How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
Collection and use of the information obtained by way of the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the various social networks. See the following:
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This site may share certain data collected with services located outside of the European Union, particularly with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) by way of social plugins and Google Analytics. Said transfer is authorized in accordance with specific decisions of the European Union and of Italy’s data protection authority, specifically Commission Implementing Decision 2016/1250 (see also the Privacy Shield); therefore, no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above also ensure their participation in the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a legal and proper manner and implements safety measures aimed at preventing the unauthorized disclosure, alteration, destruction of, or access to data. Processing is done with the aid of electronic and/or screen-based mechanisms and following organizational procedures and approaches that are strictly correlated to the purposes specified. Site management software is also constantly updated and scanned regularly to detect any viruses or dangerous code.
In certain cases, in addition to the controller, certain categories of parties involved in site organization (e.g. personnel in administration, sales, marketing, or legal affairs, and system administrators) or external parties (such as technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, marketing agencies, and other IT firms) may have access to the data.
In accordance with European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/2016 and with Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248), Users may, based on the procedures and limitations defined by applicable laws and regulations, exercise the following rights:
- to oppose, for just cause, the processing, in whole or in part, of personal data that concerns them for the purpose of sending marketing or direct-sales materials or for conducting market research or other commercial communications;
- to request confirmation of the existence of personal data that concerns them (right to access);
- to know the origin of the data;
- to have the data communicated to them in intelligible form;
- to receive information concerning the methods, procedures, and purposes of the processing;
- to request updates, corrections, integrations, cancellations, anonymization, or blocking of illicit data processing, including processing that is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- to receive, in the event of processing based on consent and at the cost solely of any medium used, their data provided to the controller in a structured form that is readable by data-processing systems and in a format that is commonly used by electronic devices;
- to file a complaint with the competent authority (e.g. the Italian data-protection authority, see here); and
- generally, to exercise all rights granted by applicable law.
In the event the data has been processed based on legitimate interests, the rights of the data subject (with the exception of the right to portability, which is not established by law), and particularly the right to oppose to processing, are still ensured and may be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Ciroldi spa would also like to reiterate that failure to provide personal information that has been marked as mandatory would make it impossible to perform the agreement concerned, whereas failure to provide information that has not been marked as mandatory shall have no consequences in terms of executing the request.
Data subjects may exercise their rights and request information concerning the processing of personal data by sending a message to the e-mail address email@example.com
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller and Data Processor as defined by applicable law is the site administrator:
The pro tem company representative of Ciroldi spa – Via Nazionale per Carpi, 1951 – 41010 Ganaceto (MO) ITALY – TEL +39 059386012, registered with the P.IVA 00052150364
EXTERNAL DATA PROCESSOR
In addition to the internal data processor, Ciroldi spa has appointed the following external data processors for the purpose of web hosting.
Google is an appointed data processor on behalf of the controller (Google Analytics).