RECOVERY OF PRECIOUS METALS FOR THE GOLDSMITH INDUSTRY
CKZ – CLASSIC
Ckz – Classic furnaces have been studied for the 100% recovery, by means of incineration, of precious metal contained in jewellery industries waste and they’re realized in two models of 120 and 200 lt process chamber volumes.
Heating is produced by means of electric resistors, without using any conventional fuel.
The furnace obviously complies with regulations concerning emissions.
• Solid and compact structure.
• Easy and quick Installation.
• Automatic functioning, controlled by a PC.
N.B.: The electric furnaces range for jewellery waste recovery is composed by other two smaller additional models:
• MINICLASSIC (process chamber volumes: from 20 to 30 lt);
• CLASSIC (process chamber volumes: from 50 to 100 lt).